Return to the Podere
Take a break and turn on your senses!
After the success of last season, AperinVigna is back, every Wednesday from 19 to 23 at Podere Ema!
Immersed in the picturesque tranquility of the vineyards at sunset and lulled by the breathtaking view of the Tuscan hills, Podere Ema awaits you with its AperitiVINO.
Let yourself relax and enjoy an aperitif with friends among the rows of Podere Ema and dive into the bright colors of our hills, tasting our wines and the typical products of our territory.
The AperInVigna will include a tasting of 5 wines of the latest vintage (I’Rosato 2020, I’Bianco 2020, Rosso Ema 2019, Nocchino 2016/17 and Fogliatonda 2017) produced by Podere Ema with native Tuscan grapes, combined with local delicacies
Wine tasting with Aperitif
Five courses that will match Podere Ema’s wines with typical local products
- I’ Bianco 2020 (Trebbiano and Malvasia del Chianti) paired with Buffalo mozzarella and cherry tomatoes
- I’ Rosato 2020 (Sangiovese in purity) paired with vegetarian bruschetta
- Rosso Ema 2019 paired with Pappa al Pomodoro
- Fogliatonda 2017 (Foglia Tonda in purity) paired with Cheese Selection
- Nocchino 2016/17 (Sangiovese, Foglia Tonda, Colorino) paired with cold cuts
Price per person 25€
Wines of the Tasting
The result of the territoriality of our grapes
Podere Ema’s wines, expression of the richness of Tuscan hills and territory, are produced thanks to an accurate selection of vines, a careful choice in the harvesting of grapes in the vineyard and a meticulous process of production done in its cellar.
So? Shall we turn on the senses?
Use the form below and request a reservation for your AperinVIGNA!