“I’Rosato” is a wine produced by Podere Ema with 100% Sangiovese grapes vinified through a very brief contact between skin and pulp at a controlled temperature, which determines its light pinkish hue and enhances its floral and citrus notes well balanced by acidity. It is excellent as an aperitif or in combination with white meats, fish and lightly seasoned cheeses.
Taste: Excellent mineral acidity and freshness
Colour: Pale pink
Aromas: Floral with notes of white-flesh frui
Alcohol content: ~12%
Food pairing: Aperitifs, fish and white meat Tuscan cuisine.
Podere Ema and its land are
IGT ROSATO TOSCANO
- Grape variety: 100% Sangiovese
- Yield per plant: 1-1.5 kg
- Planting density: 5375 vines/h
- Sist. training: spurred cordon
- Harvest time: September
- Type of harvest: Manual
- Average production: 80 qli/ha
- Altitude: 250 m a.s.l.
- Exposure: East/south-east
- Vinification: 2 hours of skin contact, racking and white fermentation at low temperatures, 20 days in steel silos
- Ageing: 4 months on lees, 3 months in bottle